We are able to offer free and objective advice on all matters related to stoves and their installation.
- We can give you independent and honest advice so you can find a stove that suits your home and your budget.
- We have extensive experience in all aspects of fireplace conditioning, flue lining and hearth laying and can advise you on Building Regulations.
- We pride ourselves on having a “good eye” and can recommend different finishes to suit the style and design of your room.
Contact us and we will come round for a free no commitment chat to discuss your project and ideas.
We can do all the work required to install most wood or multi-fuel heating appliances.
- Lining of existing chimneys.
- Installation of factory made twin wall chimneys.
- Liner insulation.
- Stove commissioning. We test the installation and light your stove with you and show you how to operate it safely and efficiently.
Fireplace building work
We offer all of the services required to install your wood burner.
- Opening up and enlarging fireplaces.
- Inserting load bearing lintels.
- Installing or removing fireplace surrounds.
- Making good the inside of the fireplace by rendering, plastering, tiling, pointing and cleaning the bricks.
- Supplying and laying hearths in slate, granite, tiles, bricks, polished concrete.
- We can smoke test and check the condition of your chimney and stack.
- Install chimney pots, cowls and caps.
- We re-point, repair and rebuild chimney stacks.
- If your house does not have an existing chimney we can install a factory made twin wall flue system either through the house or up an outside wall.
- Chimney sweeping.
- We can even remove old jackdaw nests and wedged bricks from your chimney!
Post installation services
We service any wood burning or multi-fuel stove. A normal service includes:
- Checking the condition of the glass and rope seals.
- Checking the baffle and fire bricks.
- Doing a smoke test to check the seal on all the connections.
- Cleaning the inside of the stove.
- Sweeping the stove pipe and flue liner.
- If your stove needs any parts replacing we can supply and fit them.
We take great pride and good care in all the work we do, being both safety conscious and clean and tidy. We get many compliments on our professionalism and friendliness.
Customers are also very pleased with our dust and dirt minimisation efforts. We always cover everything in dust sheets and use a dust extractor when carrying out messy work.